awning replacement service in San Diego, awning replacement services, mobile RV awning replacement in Riverside, Mobile RV Awnings, Mobile RV Awnings in San Diego, replacement RV awnings, RV awning replacement in San Diego, RV awnings, RV awnings in San Diego, RV awnings in the Inland Empire, RV tire safety
As an RVer you know that there are associated expenses – including campground fees, gas, etc – that must at some point be added to the cost of traveling the open road. However, there are also as many opportunities to save when traveling by RV as there are expenses associated with this wonderful lifestyle. Here are some of our best tips, tricks, and ideas for cheap road trips.
- Shop around: If you are renting an RV, then this could be your first opportunity to save on the cost associated with living the RV lifestyle. Consider using a site like KOA’s RV Services Directory to help you make a sound choice. Also, you should factor into your monthly payments the costs of insurance and the fact that you will likely have to put down at least one deposit.
- Try the “boondocking” option: For you rookies out there, “boondocking” is the practice of dry-camping or parking your RV in a place that does not have a hookup. These places are usually free. These include Wal-Mart, casino and truck stops. If you do decide to boondock remember that you should not expect that you will be able to do so indefinitely. Usually, it is a good practice to make your stay relatively brief.
- Cook your own meals: Eating out on a regular basis can add up after a while. You can save money and eat healthier by packing and cooking your own meals from the convenience of your RV kitchen.
- Choose your campsites wisely: In terms of savings, campgrounds and state parks offer the best bang for your buck. You should easily be able to find campsite with hookups available for well under $30 nightly. Moreover, state parks offer many cheap and free ways to have a fun time such as hiking, fishing, nature watching, etc.
- Find the most affordable gas you can: Even a small camper requires quite a bit of fuel to stay on the road. You can find the best gas prices all over the country by using an app such as GasBuddy or Gas Guru. These apps not only let you find the best gas prices, they also let you help others do so.
In short, by putting just a little bit of time and effort into organization and planning, you can make your investment in your RV pay off even more by controlling vacation costs. Also, protect your investment in your RV by making sure that your awning is in good shape or by investing in replacement RV awnings. Our awning replacement service in San Diego can help make your vacation an enjoyable one by protecting you from the elements.