Last time on this blog we listed some truly awful places for RVing. We talked about crowded parks, winding roads, dangerous paths and everything else that can make the most devout RV regret having purchased their rig. This time we would like to acknowledge those places all across America that make RVers glad they are addicted to this lifestyle. We would like to acknowledge those campgrounds that go the extra mile and make RVers truly feel at home among the outdoors. Last time we cursed the darkness by listing crummy RV destinations. This time we would like to light a candle by listing the fun, wonderful sites that await campers.
- Mill Creek Ranch Resort: Located 60 miles east of Dallas, Texas, Mill Creek is surrounded by rolling hills, trees and streams for a picturesque view of that area. RVers who are lucky enough can park next to a lakeside or tree lined scenery. Moreover, the park is in close proximity to First Monday Trade Days. This is a market with hundreds of vendors who can supply visitors with just about every luxury they desire.
- Springs at Borrego: Located 2 hours from San Diego, Borrego RV resort contains a 9-hole champion golf course, an astronomy park, a saltwater swimming pool, tennis courts and many other amenities.
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon: This Oregon campground offers sites for as little as $31. The camp offers amenities such as drinking water, flush toilets, showers, electric hookups, and even laundry facilities
- Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina: For nature lovers this park is ideal. Wild life is in abundance and can be viewed from the park and the northern end of the camp is near the ocean. Moreover, each site has electrical and water hookups.
- Zion River Resort, Utah: More than just a park, this resort boasts stunning scenery and amenities such as full hook-ups, grills, and even free Wi-Fi for people who do not wish to be too far from civilization.
- Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort – Hilton Head, South Carolina: Boasting amenities like tennis and basketball courts, Hilton Head Island Motorcoach is a luxury resort as distinguished from an ordinary campground so prepare to be pampered. Rates start at about $70 per night.
Yes, with these destinations RVers can enjoy the outdoors while still being able to access some of the finer things in life. However, before you head out this fall/winter make sure that your RV is in top condition including its awning. Our RV awnings Inland Empire can make sure that you have a durable and attractive awning to protect you from the elements. People depend on our RV awning in Orange County for just these qualities – attractiveness, durability and practicality.