awning replacement service in San Diego, Mobile RV Awnings, Mobile RV Awnings in San Diego, RV awning replacement in San Diego, RV awnings in San Diego, RV awnings in the Inland Empire, RV tire safety
“Take me Take me to the water
Maybe, we can fall in love
In Summertime, Summertime” ~ The Jamies 1958
Let non-RV owners scramble to book a room in hotels near the beach, we RV owners know that there are few pleasures in life as camping near the sun and the surf. And as summertime approaches that is exactly what many of us are choosing to do. All along the coast of Southern California, RVers are preparing to choose a spot near the beach and take all of it in. But what are some of the best choices when it comes to finding that perfect beach location for RVers? In this post we round up five prime RV locations along the Southern California coast for a beach vacation.
- El Capitan Canyon and Ocean Mesa Campground in Santa Barbara: Both cater to RVers and tent camping enthusiasts. El Capitan Canyon offers fully furnished yurts, 109 park model cabins and 26 furnished safari tents. (Yurts are circular structures with domed roofs.) Ocean Mesa Campground is majestically perched on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Talk about a view.
- Campland on Mission Bay: This private campground is located on the shores of San Diego’s Mission Bay. It caters to tents and RVs and has amenities such as an arcade, cafe, store, wifi, a Laundromat, a skate park and more. Additionally, it even rents water toys to families.
- Doheny State Beach Campground: This campground has over 100 camp spots located right in Dana Point. It is even within walking distance of restaurants and kayak rentals.
- Moro Campground: Located just across from Pacific Coast Highway, Moro Campground host 60 camping spaces reserved especially for RVs. While the campground may be far from the beach it is a very scenic walk there. Along the path are restaurants and a bar located in a historical district.
- Dockweiler State Beach RV Park: A campground exclusively for RVs, Dockweiler State Beach Park is in the flight path of LAX Airport for you airspotters out there. Also, the park’s long paths give visitors the chance to explore the coastline of Santa Monica Bay.
Yes, what would summer be without a lovely beach vacation in your RV? RVers also have the opportunity to pack up and explore numerous locations along the coast unlike other vacationers. Of course before you head out you should check your RV awnings to make sure they are in good condition for the vacation season. Your RV awning in Orange County could be ready for repair or replacement and this is where our store comes into the picture. Inspect your awning carefully and have a nice summer.