awning replacement service in San Diego, awning replacement services, mobile RV awning replacement in Riverside, Mobile RV Awnings, Mobile RV Awnings in San Diego, replacement RV awnings, RV awning replacement in San Diego, RV awnings, RV awnings in San Diego, RV awnings in the Inland Empire
One of the biggest problems that many RVers face is lack of storage. This is particularly the case with people who own modest-sized rigs. If you are an RVer who is constantly looking for a way to reduce the clutter here are a few solutions to your space dilemmas.
- Get rid of useless items: The first step to finding more room for the things you need is to purge your RV of things you don’t need. Go through your camper regularly and ask yourself whether you need certain items.
- Wall mounted magnetic strips: Magnets provide an excellent means of storing kitchen utensils such as knives, scissors, spice tins, etc. Moreover, magnetic strips can even hold larger items such as metal trays and spice racks freeing up much needed cabinet space.
- More hooks: Hooks are another way to utilize wall space. Of course, one advantage hooks have over magnets is that they can be used to hold non-metal items such as clothing, plastic cups etc.
- Shoe organizers: Cut up a shoe organizer and attach it to the bottom of your bed to store shoes and other items. This will not only help you to keep your shoes organized, but it will also help you to reduce clutter around your bed and prevent you from stumbling over items.
- Shower curtain organizers: These organizers provide an excellent way to store toiletries. Moreover, they also allow items to dry off helping to prevent the formation of mold.
- Curtain rings clips: A perfect way to keep your shower products such as shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, etc., handy and organized is to attach them to your curtain ring using clips.
- Cabinet door organizers: We all know that cabinet space in even the largest RVs can be rather limited. With door organizers you can greatly increase the number of items that can be stored in them.
- Affix cork board on cupboard doors: Want a simple and efficient way to store your recipes? Try attaching a cork board to your cupboard door. This way you will have easy access to your recipes and prevent paper clutter.
- Magazine racks: These handy devices are not just for storing magazines. They can also be used to store items such as toilet paper, foil/plastic wrap, important documents, etc.
- Fruit hammocks: Hanging fruit hammocks are perfect for helping to allow fruit to ripen evenly. Plus, hammocks also free up counter and refrigerator space.
There you have it – 10 painless storage hacks courtesy of our RV awnings Inland Empire. Our replacement RV awnings can help you protect your investment and at the same time beautify your rig all year round.