awning replacement service in San Diego, awning replacement services, mobile RV awning replacement in Riverside, Mobile RV Awnings, Mobile RV Awnings in San Diego, replacement RV awnings, RV awning replacement in San Diego, RV awnings, RV awnings in San Diego, RV awnings in the Inland Empire, RV tire safety
If you’ve never been to an RV show before they can be quite overwhelming. Most shows don’t disappoint as visitors often have the chance to view thousands of RVs. The models represented at most shows can range from fairly inexpensive trailers to high-tech models that cost many thousands of dollars. So, whether you are a novice to the world of RV shows or an old pro, getting the most out of these kinds of events takes a bit of planning. We’d like to share the strategies we use to visit RV shows, see everything we came to see, and avoid congestion.
- Research the RV show ahead of time: Often RV shows will have a show map on their website. Go to the website and pull up the map a few days in advance. This way you will know who the vendors are and you will be able to plot out the most direct course for where you wish to go.
- Take photos with your smart phone of the RV and the model number: This way if you are looking to replace your current rig you will not get too confused with all the available choices. You might also wish to post picture to your social media accounts.
- Ask questions! There will be many, many dealers, manufacturers, representatives and expert speakers present. That is a lot of information to process. Ask questions particularly if you are seeking to buy a new RV and consider taking notes and collecting business cards as well.
- Wear comfortable shoes: Seeing a complete RV show could involve walking for hours among many acres of vehicles. Wear a comfortable pair of sneakers or a similar kind of shoe.
- Know what you’re looking for – and what you’re willing to spend: If you are looking for something reasonably priced and cannot afford luxury models why spend too much time viewing the pricier models? Knowing what you want and how much you can spend will also prevent you from making costly impulse buys.
- Carefully explore the model you are considering buying: Explore the outside and inside of the model you are interested in. Are the beds comfortable? Is the kitchen workable? Also, explore the floor plan and compare across models.
Now that you know what to do, it’s time to go out and see the many models that await you. It’s time to converse with dealers and other RVers. When you do decide on a new rig remember that we have RV awnings that fit many kinds of models. We have an RV awning in Orange County that can fit many old models as well breathing new life into your current rig.